Slim-rs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brawlers co-owner application....... Any comments that shouldnt be under here will b removed and jail/muted in game

+2
lionstar13
brawler
6 posters

Go down

Brawlers co-owner application....... Any comments that shouldnt be under here will b removed and jail/muted in game Empty Brawlers co-owner application....... Any comments that shouldnt be under here will b removed and jail/muted in game

Post  brawler Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:39 am

Hi well, I'm Brawler i've been playing slim-rs for a good 6 months now. I think that I have helped this server and the people on it many times. I have made lots of new friends who to are now staff.(sarabella, v1nch, 94 kg, elementalwar, and so on.) I think that I would be a good co-owner so I can still help benefit this server and make its economy better. I have been told my many people that I should be a co-owner and I think that they are right. I vote often and want to help this server get back on track. Please vote for me and have fun in the game.

---- Brawler

brawler

Back to top Go down

Brawlers co-owner application....... Any comments that shouldnt be under here will b removed and jail/muted in game Empty im jking i wanna see wat u will do

Post  lionstar13 Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:26 pm

fuck u ur gay no1 likes u u shouldnt even b admin haha ipmute me idc im already muted.... read subject Razz
lionstar13
lionstar13

Back to top Go down

Brawlers co-owner application....... Any comments that shouldnt be under here will b removed and jail/muted in game Empty Re: Brawlers co-owner application....... Any comments that shouldnt be under here will b removed and jail/muted in game

Post  sarax Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:17 am

WTH Lion? I like him a lot.
Just because you don't like him, doesn't mean you can speak out against him for the world. You should be setting an example as staff, not trashing it.
sarax
sarax

Back to top Go down

Brawlers co-owner application....... Any comments that shouldnt be under here will b removed and jail/muted in game Empty Re: Brawlers co-owner application....... Any comments that shouldnt be under here will b removed and jail/muted in game

Post  Karli Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:39 pm

Lol, Sara. Look on Lion's Post Subject. The white letters above his post. Razz And I vote for you, Brawler. You're a good Admin.

~~Karli

Karli

Back to top Go down

Post  sarax Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:29 pm

I don't care. That's so rude.
sarax
sarax

Back to top Go down

Post  lionstar13 Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:04 pm

sarax wrote:WTH Lion? I like him a lot.
Just because you don't like him, doesn't mean you can speak out against him for the world. You should be setting an example as staff, not trashing it.
yea do wat karli said
lionstar13
lionstar13

Back to top Go down

Brawlers co-owner application....... Any comments that shouldnt be under here will b removed and jail/muted in game Empty Well

Post  RuneScape Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:15 am

Brawler, I personally don't find this so great... You randomly asked for both mod & admin, though I got muted for asking, and then demoted, then ranked up, then banned. I'm back ingame now as Omg. I will be concerning apps more than just always voting for them. I don't find that you earned admin as much as some people. I was supposed to be admin all this time my client wouldn't work, and finally, guess what, I'm banned.
RuneScape
RuneScape

http://RuneImpact.com

Back to top Go down

Post  momo1 Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:00 am

brawler wrote:Hi well, I'm Brawler i've been playing slim-rs for a good 6 months now. I think that I have helped this server and the people on it many times. I have made lots of new friends who to are now staff.(sarabella, v1nch, 94 kg, elementalwar, and so on.) I think that I would be a good co-owner so I can still help benefit this server and make its economy better. I have been told my many people that I should be a co-owner and I think that they are right. I vote often and want to help this server get back on track. Please vote for me and have fun in the game.

---- Brawler
wheres my name D:!? G'luck u got my vote

momo1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down