Slim-rs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Co-Owner Application

+2
fantom
tRGaming
6 posters

Go down

Co-Owner Application Empty Co-Owner Application

Post  tRGaming Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:28 am

I didn't find any sort of application template for the position I'm applying for so I'll just go ahead and make a random one. My ingame name is Recon9, just to inform because my forum's username isn't the same as my registered server's username.

Past Experience: I have constructed a lot of Invision Powered Forums that are purchased and transacted by me. I've also bought a lot of vBulletin forum themes for a lot of forums I've been Co Owner on. For Slim-Rs, I can purchase us a Invision Power Board software if I do happen to become Co Owner because I want us to be a success. Also, if I do become Co Owner, I can purchase a VPS that is doubled over the price of a regular one. I've Moderated on approximately 7 servers, Administrated on approximately 12 servers, and created 20 servers or more. My greatest achievement was www.massacredworld.co.cc.

What can you do if you get this position?: I will help with the server and forums and I will be able to get more traffic with the modifications I will add to the forums. For example, I can make another forum with the Invision Power Board software and cast a poll on which one the general public would want. This is how much I will care on Slim-Rs if I do become Co-Owner.

Would you abuse your powers due to your rage at any moments?: I will NEVER abuse my powers even if I am enraged about a matter. I am not a person who has strict consequences and neither am I a person who casts strict laws. Of course I will have to take strict actions on those who break the rules otherwise they won't learn a lesson.

Would you help code the server with any sort of scripts, codings, etc?: If I do get the permission to get access to the server files, yes, I will help code the server.

Addition Information: I am 17 so I'm quite fun to chat with, talk, etc. Also, I can help fix a lot of issues that people have on whether it's technical, IRL, Java, etc. Also, I am a average skateboarder and I'm quite smart ^_^. So, if you have any problems on categories that involve the statistics I'm smart at, feel free to contact me. [Contact information will be given underneath Smile]

Contact Information:
MSN: PubStarz@live.com
AOL: t00thp0ke@aol.com

I hope my application gets taken into consideration because I can help the server in ANY possible way.
Thank you for your time.

tRGaming

Back to top Go down

Co-Owner Application Empty Re: Co-Owner Application

Post  fantom Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:41 pm

u make me lol @ Co-Owner Application
fantom
fantom

Back to top Go down

Post  tRGaming Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:59 pm

You make me lol at yourself at the humidity your applying.

Idiot.

tRGaming

Back to top Go down

Co-Owner Application Empty rofl

Post  lionstar13 Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:04 pm

rofl how long have u played this server? u arent even staff at this moment to get co u have 2 b staff or donate and if u get staff i will quit which means u will have no staff cuz sara plays nomore and every1 else sucks at there job
lionstar13
lionstar13

Back to top Go down

Post  fantom Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:32 pm

my point exactly Smile
fantom
fantom

Back to top Go down

Co-Owner Application Empty New admin

Post  Santa hat Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:11 pm

guys we got a new admin slim was on yesterday and whats up with the new client?

Santa hat

Back to top Go down

Post  fantom Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Santa hat wrote:guys we got a new admin slim was on yesterday and whats up with the new client?
ill be girl got admin :\, from paying tho i think
fantom
fantom

Back to top Go down

Co-Owner Application Empty re:

Post  anthiss Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:46 pm

well you sound like your speaking smart or just bliberish idk wtf that all is but
1. you need to become staff such as admin or mod bfore co/owner
2.why would you be doing all this for a server that has like 4 people online at a time now and has fallen apart
3.iv never even herd of you in game.
4. if you want co/owner work your way up there are some staff that have worked hard and deserve (lionstar, i the fail and sara again)
5. personally i have no idea what you were talking about.

but anyways thanks if i get to know you more in game and see you deserve you might get my vote for mod or admin. but not strait up co.
anthiss
anthiss

Back to top Go down

Post  fantom Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:04 pm

hes been online once i bet :\
fantom
fantom

Back to top Go down

Co-Owner Application Empty use this

Post  momo1 Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:53 pm

Follow these guidelines:

basic info.(your name, in game name, ingame level, donator status.. Things like that.

Admin or mod? (You need moderator before becoming an admin)(include why you want the position, what you'd do with it, why you deserve it.)

Experience with staff.

How long have you played?

Do you like slim-rs, and what do you like about it?

Forum or in game?

extra information, anything else you want to add.

momo1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down