Slim-rs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brawler's Co-Owner application

4 posters

Go down

Brawler's Co-Owner application Empty Brawler's Co-Owner application

Post  brawler Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Hi Many of you know me my now, Im Brawler. I'm currently applying for co-owner. I have played for just around 6-7 months and have been staff for about 5 of those. I have done a lot to help this server and other people that need help. I vote very often and don't misuse the powers given to me. I feel that i could do a lot more to help this server if i was a co-owner with more powers than i have at the moment. So please vote for me.

brawler

Back to top Go down

Brawler's Co-Owner application Empty Re: Brawler's Co-Owner application

Post  malikia Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:08 pm

brawler ur never going to get co because i told slim what u did u low life peace of crap u really thought i wouldnt didnt u.... hope ur friend was worth it.... btw ur an power abusing lieing son a of a dog ty have a nice day

malikia

Back to top Go down

Post  i am brooke Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:16 am

malikia wrote:brawler ur never going to get co because i told slim what u did u low life peace of crap u really thought i wouldnt didnt u.... hope ur friend was worth it.... btw ur an power abusing lieing son a of a dog ty have a nice day

i think hes a hater?
i am brooke
i am brooke

Back to top Go down

Post  malikia Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:19 pm

of course im a hater he set me up because i killed his friend n banned me... wait no he didnt ban me cus slim would demote him... he just changed my pass... would that make you happy?

malikia

Back to top Go down

Post  i am brooke Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:21 pm

malikia wrote:of course im a hater he set me up because i killed his friend n banned me... wait no he didnt ban me cus slim would demote him... he just changed my pass... would that make you happy?

uhh im elementalwar and it just got hacked so im not happy my self either. and if he did that hes a whore, but if your lieing your a bigger whore.
i am brooke
i am brooke

Back to top Go down

Post  malikia Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:24 pm

he got on my account cus apparently i duped.. then he forked around for 10-20mins after taking my account to admin zone... he then pms me on my other account omg ur a duper u have 400m every item in ur bank good fight duper... elemental my played time was 500 minutes.... it would be litterally impossible to obtain every item let alone duper every item to 400m in 500mins and ask everyone all i did was pk merch n skill...

malikia

Back to top Go down

Post  i am brooke Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:26 pm

how can you merch with only 500 minuts in?
i am brooke
i am brooke

Back to top Go down

Post  malikia Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:29 pm

my mate gave me some stuff to start... like max cash n few rares... im good merch

malikia

Back to top Go down

Post  i am brooke Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:31 pm

you still got to take time to learn the prices. and antoher thing is that no one really buys stuff. they just have it. i never see anyone buying anything unless its a rare like pink whip (no one has but i am brooke as non staff)
i am brooke
i am brooke

Back to top Go down

Post  malikia Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:35 pm

lord killord helped me prices n i usually traded rares for rarer rares that people had like 2 of n they wanted my rare so its not really merching i guess...

malikia

Back to top Go down

Post  cum smell me Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:30 pm

wow dude like nobody on that supported u yes u do abuse powers u jailed me cause i teled death which everybody else was doing and on the magical orb or report abuse doesnt say its against rules so how am i suppose to know if it is against rules.... (especially when everybody else is doing it) but the best part is after i teled on death i came back like 2 times then killed ur friend then u jailed me... erm ya ur a huge failure i meen its hard to fail at private servers but congratulations u managed faggot

cum smell me

Back to top Go down

Brawler's Co-Owner application Empty WOW you are really pathetic people.... Read this if you think i did something wrong.

Post  brawler Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:00 am

First of all duping isnt allowed and if u have many rares u know u shouldnt have u should b banned automatically for having no matter where or how you got. Secondly I DON'T hack people. Your account was obviously glitched as that happened to sarabella. Last but not least, TELE on death is illegal and your are stupid to think that its not when i was watching everyone else and they wern't doing it.

brawler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down