Slim-rs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear slim, staff, and players

+3
v1nch3nz0
momo1
last angel
7 posters

Go down

Dear slim, staff, and players Empty Dear slim, staff, and players

Post  last angel Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:45 pm

slim as u know u ip banned johndailey. what u didnt know that he was an account given to my 11 year old little brother by johndailey1. those duped items were already on the account. so your admin anthiss (my cousin) kept jailing johndailey and forced him to giv him the pass( which he did ). thats when he got mad because of anthiss's stupid mistake. anthiss did not know that this was my little brother. and when this little 11 year old got mad he did what all children do and pouted. so he got suto typer and made a new account called ispamalot.... this is when slim got on and talked with the admins NOT ASKING is anyone knew if any other players lived with or used that ip adress. which just happened to be me last angel, a very nice player who every admin was a friend or new me. me and lionstar got along very very good as well as sarabella and anthiss.... also before slim ip banned him anthiss found out he was my little brother but never told slim. i dont know why my cousin didnt say anything.. he might hav not wanted me to become staff because he likes being better than me at everything. i really dont care i just feel happy for him, i was just happy to play slim. i was bowling the day anthiss called me and told me my brother rewind slim-rs for me, he said him and other admins voted to ip banned johndailey and it turned out to be my brother.... im not that mad im just alitle disapointed. i loved slim rs and its admins. i was always helping lion and anthiss. i hope that lion will support me and gte my back. sara is gone and anthiss has just been a jerk. so dear slim, please read this knowing that an inocent player was ip banned for an 11 year olds and your admins (anthiss) mistake. please consider un ip banning me so and i will do my best to keep my little bro off your server. please anyother admins dont take this the wrong way im not mad at you because i know u didnt know who he was. but if i stay ip banned this will probably be my last post. thanks for the fun and great times i had with all the friendly staff and players. slim i never met you but love your server, u probably wont care for this post but, thanks for the fun man. peace out! -Last Angel

last angel

Back to top Go down

Dear slim, staff, and players Empty hmm

Post  momo1 Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:50 pm

Wow dude but why are you posting this in staff apply?

momo1

Back to top Go down

Dear slim, staff, and players Empty cause

Post  last angel Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:08 pm

i couldnt find were normal posts go. and this is a huge issue....

Last edited by last angel on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

last angel

Back to top Go down

Dear slim, staff, and players Empty .-.

Post  momo1 Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:34 pm

put it in suggestions

momo1

Back to top Go down

Dear slim, staff, and players Empty WE HAD A REASON TO JAIL HIM

Post  v1nch3nz0 Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:55 am

he wouldent stop spamming and flaming us, what could we do?, it isnt OUR fault slim got on and banned him its HIS fault for spamming and he had duped items? we jailed him for spamming ::yell which if ::ipmute affected that he wouldent have spammed because he would be ip muted so...MESSAGE TO SLIM: make ::ipmute and ::mute affect ::yell!!!!!!!!
v1nch3nz0
v1nch3nz0

Back to top Go down

Dear slim, staff, and players Empty i agree.

Post  last angel Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:20 pm

but it wasnt my fault he did that. my mom already agreed that if we got un banned she would make him stay off slim-rs. so cant u see what happened and dont u agree that that wasnt all fair to me.

last angel

Back to top Go down

Dear slim, staff, and players Empty and on top of that.

Post  last angel Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:23 pm

u guys jalied him and told him to give you guys his password so u could take away the duped items.. but u never unjailed him then u kept jailing him. and he got mad. remember he is 11. anyway please un ip ban me

last angel

Back to top Go down

Dear slim, staff, and players Empty re:

Post  anthiss Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:52 pm

hey last arrow (my cousin) your stupid i did not mistake anything. im not the one who got him banned. hell i didnt even check his account karli and her friend did. get your facts strait. and anyways brett your lil bro (jon dailey1) and (000void000) broke so many rules and deserved to be banned. okay heres a list of rules he broke

1. he duped.... alot........ both of his accounts had tons of duped items and i know he duped.
2. he got on accounts such as jon dailey1 acting like hes a newb and didnt know how to play server and started asking for free items from people. which generously people gave him stuff.
3. he spammed the server and tried to crash is because staff tooked duped items off him.

and even more rules to.
(did you deserve to be banned for it to?) no you didnt i wish you werent. but its bretts fault for your pc being ip banned. not mine. i didnt do anything but jail him for refusing to follow rules and listen to staff. other staff got him banned. i follow the rules and do what i need to do. kids like your bro thats 12 and are annoying and refuse to listen and have nothing going through there mind and are so immature that ruin rs private servers. if i ever get on this server and slims on i will see if there is a way to un ipban one account from a pc if so you will be unbanned if not i will not tell slim to unipban your pc. brett will just ruin server all staff hates him and many people have complained about him.
anthiss
anthiss

Back to top Go down

Dear slim, staff, and players Empty re:

Post  anthiss Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:10 pm

okay for 1. i did not get him banned. i did not tell slim to ban him. and i did not want your pc to get ipbanned. slim got online and brett was spamming and everyone was complaining to him also about it. and he doesnt pout like every other 11 year old he throws a fit and goes way way to far. everyone was complaining about him. all staff hated him. so how is this my mistake at all? the only role i had in this was putting him in jail on jon dailey1 for refusing to follow rules and i didnt know it was him. sorry you have to suffer for it but its his fault dont belive what your brother says he lies
anthiss
anthiss

Back to top Go down

Dear slim, staff, and players Empty yep

Post  last angel Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:49 am

ok so i am right it wasnt my fault. and i didnt say that brett wasnt breaking any rules.... i knew he was and i would have banned him to. but i didnt do anything. he should have just banned both of bretts accounts not my fuking computer.

last angel

Back to top Go down

Dear slim, staff, and players Empty and

Post  last angel Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:49 am

brett wasnt jondailey 1 he was john dailey.

last angel

Back to top Go down

Dear slim, staff, and players Empty I'm gonna give you a tip,

Post  Sceptylos Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:48 pm

Ima give you a tip to unip ban AND mute you :]
Plug out the router of your internet and plug it back it have fun being unbanned! =]
Sceptylos
Sceptylos

https://www.youtube.com/Sceptyos

Back to top Go down

Dear slim, staff, and players Empty Re: Dear slim, staff, and players

Post  94 _kg Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:38 pm

lol slim doesnt read these forums. i dont think he even knows about them...

94 _kg

Back to top Go down

Post  RuneScape Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:35 pm

He posted in my app, that's about it.

Very Happy

RuneImpact.com
RuneScape
RuneScape

http://RuneImpact.com

Back to top Go down