Slim-rs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ipkcupcakes admin app

3 posters

Go down

ipkcupcakes admin app Empty ipkcupcakes admin app

Post  ipkcupcakes Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:13 am

well i should think that most of u no me if u dont get to no me Very Happy
well if u dont know me let me tell something about why i would d make a good admin
im very helpful i dont get angry alot but let me tell u now the thing that annoys me is high level people who beg me for stuff just because im a mod dosent mean im rich so please don't ask me for stuff but i do help u with any problems u need to solve im dedicated t the server i don't play any other servers i love this server im very close to lots of member ive been told im very helpfull i work very hard when i can even when i wasn't mod i would help when no staff were on or they were busy i always anser to pms and yells im also quite active on the forums i dont really post alot but i offer quite a few suggestions I am constantly finding spam threads or posts and reporting them left and right as much as I can. Im pretty sure the forums staff are getting tired of reading the constant e-mails from the spam can help reduce that by deleting spam posts, and closing spam threads, moving threads to the right sections, etc... i would be a good admin becuasebecause i am kind and very respectful.I also help people when they need it.I am pretty active in game.I also dont use inapropiate langauge or cuss at people and if u do pick me as adminwould try my hardest to be best mod i would be.One more reason i never ever argue with other staff members.
like helping im like always active in cb and i always help other mods cuz some of them are nubs and they dont know what to do lawl??well i kno alot of ppl some people dont kno me but i do help out alot of people and hope to get to kno more people in the game.Also love supporting you guys in many ways well thats about it
anyone reading this who is new just know its a great server and if u dont join.....

[b] SUCK MA HAIRY BALLS Very Happy join plox Very Happy great server an ty for evyone who supported me Very Happy
ipkcupcakes
ipkcupcakes

Back to top Go down

ipkcupcakes admin app Empty Re: ipkcupcakes admin app

Post  sarax Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:28 pm

Your app is messy.
Your words can easily offend others.

Admins don't use words like "lawl" or "suck mah hairy balls"
You should use proper english or whatever language it is that needs to be interperated clearly so your receiver is able to understand you.
sarax
sarax

Back to top Go down

ipkcupcakes admin app Empty fair enough

Post  ipkcupcakes Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:11 am

just because im mod hoping to be admin does NOT mean i have to talk proper English after it is only a computer game i understand that the suk ma hairy was inappropriate but it was joke but i understand where your coming form and i apologize
ipkcupcakes
ipkcupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post  sarax Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:48 pm

You don't HAVE to. It would just make you look better in your app and in the future.
sarax
sarax

Back to top Go down

Post  Ardesco Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:21 pm

I agree with sarax. walls of text hurt my eyes >_<
Ardesco
Ardesco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content