Slim-rs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i want to be admin

4 posters

Go down

i want to be admin Empty i want to be admin

Post  last arro Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:27 pm

My name on slim rs is last arro and i want to be admin.I know a whole bunch of admins like santa scept,anthiss,dafreo2 and more Very Happy i would like to be one so i can make sure no one dupes or is hacking gliching and more.I have played slim rs for about a year but i know alot more than most people.so i would love to be admin Very Happy thankyou and hope you have good day bye.

last arro

Back to top Go down

i want to be admin Empty re:

Post  anthiss Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:24 pm

.............lol no comment.
anthiss
anthiss

Back to top Go down

i want to be admin Empty Re: i want to be admin

Post  fantom Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:55 pm

sooooooooooo many things wrong with this i dont even know where to start.... ummm, first you have to play for a month and second theres an staff app thing, third arnt u always in jail, slim rs hasnt even been out for a year, became a client about 2 1/2 months ago and was silab for a month before. so u lied. and u have to be mod first. but anyways i vote for u... NOT this is the worst app ive ever seen in any cheat server. almost as bad as the tgcgaming guy or whatevers co app lol. and u started a less than a week ago and them i think one of them admins hates u like crazy. is this app a joke or what?
fantom
fantom

Back to top Go down

i want to be admin Empty Again.

Post  momo1 Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Follow these guidelines:

basic info.(your name, in game name, ingame level, donator status.. Things like that.

Admin or mod? (You need moderator before becoming an admin)(include why you want the position, what you'd do with it, why you deserve it.)

Experience with staff.

How long have you played?

Do you like slim-rs, and what do you like about it?

Forum or in game?

extra information, anything else you want to add.

momo1

Back to top Go down

i want to be admin Empty Re: i want to be admin

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down