Slim-rs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zeraphim for mod?

3 posters

Go down

zeraphim for mod? Empty zeraphim for mod?

Post  zeraphim Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:30 pm

hello everyone

I am applying for the staff position of the moderator.

My name is Justin my ingame name is zeraphim (most of u know me) my level is 123 (level isn't all that important) too lazy to raise pray from 80 lol!

I want this position because I am very helpful and fun to be with. Upon becoming the moderator i would quickly use my powers to remove any unjust things at ::pkisland and also solve my fellow players problems to the best of my extent. I think i deserve it because i have spent most of my time on slim-rs yelling out the answers to many new players and more.

I unfortunately have no experience with staff on other servers but that shouldn't stop me from becoming a moderator.

Up to now i have played about 5 months on slim-rs and have grown to love it when i got my first rare Very Happy

It would probably be common to say i love everything about slim-rs so i will go in detail: I love how this server has many customs not seen on other servers. ::pkisland was a great idea for a private getaway for pkers to enjoy and have a great time. All the teleports help players move around nicely. And the best part to me is how active the server is with (some d parties) hide n seek Very Happy and Trivia!!!!!!

If i may say i would like to be a moderator ingame

Thank you guys for reading this and please comment

Tyyyyyy -zeraphim

zeraphim

Back to top Go down

zeraphim for mod? Empty Zeraphim for mod

Post  cum smell me Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:53 pm

Zeraphim helps me and my friends all the time in game. I think he would be a wonderful mod. He cares about the community of Slim-rs.

cum smell me

Back to top Go down

zeraphim for mod? Empty OMg

Post  momo1 Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:43 pm

OMg ur a boy O.o u always tole me and some ppl u were a girl O.o

momo1

Back to top Go down

zeraphim for mod? Empty Re: zeraphim for mod?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down