Slim-rs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeraphim's moderator application =)

2 posters

Go down

Zeraphim's moderator application =) Empty Zeraphim's moderator application =)

Post  zeraphim Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:05 pm

hello everyone

I am applying for the staff position of the moderator.

Information: My name is Justin my ingame name is zeraphim (most of u know me) my level is 123 (level isn't all that important) too lazy to raise pray from 80 pig

Why you should select me: I want this position because I am very helpful and fun to be with. Upon becoming the moderator i would quickly use my powers to remove any unjust things at ::pkisland and also solve my fellow players problems to the best of my extent. I think i deserve it because i have spent most of my time on slim-rs yelling out the answers to many new players and more. And one thing I absolutely hate dupers and cheaters. They ruin the economy with all their items they didn't bother to work hard for. It makes it unfair for other players to see someone with items they don't have because they dupe. Now i am saying this because i have seen many items duped for instance: the rod of invandis, i know about 2 people who only had, now they are scattered within most dupers banks hidden. Only shown when no staff happens to be on. I am saying this because we need more staff right now. I am not saying the admins and mods we have now are not doing a good job, I am saying we just need more. At the moment i think there are only 2 mods i might be wrong tho. As it grows late in the game all staff log off, I know this because I myself stay up pretty late to play most nights. Then at that time most dupers come out and begin duping. I see this unable to stop it. With no contact to staff and no powers I watch the duping sadly Sad. As you all may know words mean nothing to dupers. The general reaction is "I don't care" or they flame. Another thing i hate is one day i was playing slim. a new player comes up to me and says "do u want to dupe with me?" of course i responded "no i don't dupe and neither should you". Second of all: i am not trying to be harsh but all you new players out there. You guys need to stop begging, i will sometimes give you stuff to start but i say "the time it takes to beg you can be earning items and money". Another reason i do not give stuff out is because it usually gets duped even if it just 1 phat can lead to many things. With 1 phat can turn into 2147m of phats, and that can lead to a bank full of rares all ready to be duped at nighttime. Sleep That is all i have to say about what i would do if i became a moderator.

Staff Experience: I unfortunately have no experience with staff on other servers but i do not think that should stop me from becoming a moderator. But everyone at some point in their lives are new to something.

Up to now i have played about 4 months on slim-rs and have grown to love it when i got my first rare Very Happy

It would probably be common to say i love everything about slim-rs so i will go in detail: I love how this server has many customs not seen on other servers. ::pkisland was a great idea for a private getaway for pkers to enjoy and have a great time. All the teleports help players move around nicely. And the best part to me is how active the server is with (some d parties) hide n seek and Trivia!!!!!!

I would like to be a moderator in the game

Thank you guys for reading this and please comment

Good luck to everyone running for staff!

Hopefully i can join the slim-rs staff and become a moderator

Thanks again -zeraphim

zeraphim

Back to top Go down

Zeraphim's moderator application =) Empty mhm

Post  momo1 Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:00 am

got my vote

momo1

Back to top Go down