Slim-rs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarabella, the CO-OWNER APP

+14
brawler
M3rk3d|Jordan
sk1llz 0nly
ric
like902
Player
furious
Kayla
owner elementalwar
chopperman
Karli
O INSANE O
lionstar13
sarax
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sarabella, the CO-OWNER APP Empty Sarabella, the CO-OWNER APP

Post  sarax Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:29 pm

Hello everyone.
I suppose I will start off by saying that this is my application for co-owner.

Well, everyone here pretty much knows me, but my name is Sara. My in game name is Sarabella and i'm on a couple more characters as well. I spend as much time as I possibly can on slim-rs.

Through the many, many months I've been here at slim-rs all I am doing is helping out. I get little to no time skilling what-so-ever, which honestly doesn't bother me at all! My main goal is to do as much as I can for this server and keep it alive! When I first joined slim-rs I knew this day would come eventually, and now I am ready.

Many mistake me as an owner already, I suppose because I set such a great example. I believe I am the longest remaining staff member, and plan on keeping it that way. I always try to obey the rules, no matter what the case. I've seen so much staff abuse, and I want to be the one that stands out amongst all!

I try and make friends with everyone and get to know every person that joins. I help people with poor english learn the game better, and communicate with them. I've stop flooders with ele, and alone. My whole time is literally spent making the server a better place, which is all I want.

I definately think I deserve the position and I am more than capable of holding the position over a wide selection of people mainly becaus I have played so long, know a lot about the game, Have made friends with mostly everyone, Help the server, instead of destroy it, Don't ever abuse, i've stayed here since around the beginning after constant downtime after downtime ( I will never give up on slim-rs), ect., ect.. I could go on and on.

I'm a funny, yet serious person when I need to be. I know when something needs to be done, it will be performed accordingly. I try to always use proper english so everyone can understand, and I can comprehend and speak a little of slovak, for our few friends who are slovak.

I think everyone deserves to be treated fairly, so I try to never argue, be mean, or get in fights. That's not the way to resolve anything!

I have tons of experience as mod, admin, and owner. If i'm chosen, I will fulfill my duty as co-owner and I won't dissapoint anyone. That's a promise!

Sarabella, the CO-OWNER APP Ephxll

Thank you so much! - sara.

Last edited by sarax on Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
sarax
sarax

Back to top Go down

Sarabella, the CO-OWNER APP Empty Re: Sarabella, the CO-OWNER APP

Post  lionstar13 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:36 pm

well ok ill say yes Surprised umm howed u get vid and pic and all tht shit on here?

Last edited by lionstar13 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : well was yell...)
lionstar13
lionstar13

Back to top Go down

Post  O INSANE O Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:40 pm

As you all know, I am the best mod out there but today I am going to talk about sarabella. She does deserve co-owner and yes she does just like helping people out. About 2 days ago, I'm like sara why dont you wear armour and she is like because I dont like spawning, I said why; she said I just like helping people out. AMAZING isnt it? Although she could be a little bit more assertive to rule-breakers. She would be a great co-owner. THANKYOU!

____________________-------Yours truly, the best mod INSANE1-------_____________________

O INSANE O

Back to top Go down

Post  sarax Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:54 pm

Lol. Thanks for the criticism, Insane.

Lion, there is a button to put pics and vids on (the clip picture and the image picture under the subject box)
sarax
sarax

Back to top Go down

Post  Karli Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:10 pm

GIVE SARA CO NOW! O: She deserves it SOOO MUCH@! I've never seen her not helping people. YES YES YES. GIVE HER CO NAO! Very Happy

~~Karli.

Karli

Back to top Go down

Post  sarax Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:09 pm

Bump. opinions and votes, please.
sarax
sarax

Back to top Go down

Post  chopperman Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:29 pm

i agree that sarabella should be co-owner. beacuase if anything happens she is the person we rely on and gets the job done. she can help anyone with any problem that they have with something or someone. she has the magic touch that only one person has. Thanks sara for all your help and support for the server..keep up the good work. you doing a fantastic job. =]

SANDMAN

chopperman

Back to top Go down

Sarabella, the CO-OWNER APP Empty wow.....

Post  owner elementalwar Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:08 pm

1: sandman ur a dumb newb im always on also
2: ele is pro
3:thx for the credit on the flooders Smile
4: sara for co owner or i will come to ur house slim,go through the files and promote sara so either way it works out Very Happy
5:i vote for you as long as u promise not to become more popular then me Very Happy
6:i understand all languages >.> except improper grammar so i can help too lol
7:owner ele for mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~@~@~@~@~Love ElementalWar~@~@~@~@~

owner elementalwar

Back to top Go down

Post  sarax Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:18 pm

I already AM more popular than you. LOLS Smile thanks, ele.
sarax
sarax

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayla Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:56 pm

Ok, Sarah deserves to be Co-Owner, end of story. bai.

LOL joke. But she really does deserve it, Theres not a time I have not seen her helping out new players.
Ok so earlier today I was bored and was hanging out with Sara and Elementalwar, I asked element if he could spawn me an item cause i did not feel like going to earn it [lazy on my part lol,] and Element is obviously very nice and he decided to spawn it for me and give, and Sarah is over there giving us like some kind of Speech of how Elementalwar shouldn't spawn items for players and so on saying that it would ruin economy and that ALSO she would help me earn all the items i wanted FAIRLY. Now thats a true Co-Owner right there, I VOTE SARA 100% FOR CO- OWNER (:

Kayla

Back to top Go down

Sarabella, the CO-OWNER APP Empty >.>

Post  owner elementalwar Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:17 pm

1:boooooo u suck kayla, no jk Smile
2:sara ur not more popular
3: ele is pro
4: kthxbai

owner elementalwar

Back to top Go down

Sarabella, the CO-OWNER APP Empty the only real post :o

Post  owner elementalwar Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:21 pm

jk about last comment Very Happy anyways as i was saying sarabella is my 2nd favorite admin ingame and i believe she deserves co-owner, my reasons: she helps me with dupers,spammer,flooders,nullers helps all player with any particular problem they might have.sara for co-owner she is my hoe Surprised

Last edited by owner elementalwar on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : smd)

owner elementalwar

Back to top Go down

Post  sarax Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:30 pm

Who the hell is the first? lol.
sarax
sarax

Back to top Go down

Post  sarax Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:35 pm

Bump. Opinions, please.
sarax
sarax

Back to top Go down

Sarabella, the CO-OWNER APP Empty SARA FOR CO OWNER

Post  furious Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:38 pm

We'll first of all i would definitly vote sara for co-owner, she deserves every bit of it. She is a wonderful person and is so helpful to the server. She is helping all and everyone that needs help, even if she can't answer it, she will find a way to still help. She was one of my actually true friends that i can trust and respect so much. So she has my vote to 100%. SO GO SARA!@!

furious

Back to top Go down

Post  Player Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:53 pm

Great App, would've be great CO, my vote for u Wink

~Player 2~

Player

Back to top Go down

Post  like902 Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:30 pm

yes i love you sara and i think you deseve co

like902

Back to top Go down

Sarabella, the CO-OWNER APP Empty saras amazing

Post  ric Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:54 am

but she need a picture of her self Twisted Evil so uhh i guess she gets my vote Suspect
ric
ric

Back to top Go down

Post  sarax Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:04 am

ric wrote:but she need a picture of her self Twisted Evil so uhh i guess she gets my vote Suspect

If you NEED to see me, you can add me on msn, but i'm not posting my picture and name and all that publicly. Smile
sarax
sarax

Back to top Go down

Post  ric Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:08 pm

Sarah can not tell when someone is attractive. She cant tell the difference between attractive and butt ugly. However, this is not necessary to be a co owner i think she would be a huge co owner and be amazing at it.
ric
ric

Back to top Go down

Sarabella, the CO-OWNER APP Empty sarabella for co owner!!

Post  sk1llz 0nly Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:07 pm

sarabella for co-owner!! she is best! Very Happy Very Happy sarabella ownz!! xD

sk1llz 0nly

Back to top Go down

Post  sarax Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:56 pm

Ric, you're only saying that because I said you're not the cutest in the world, lol.

Stop spelling my name wrong, noob.

Last edited by sarax on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
sarax
sarax

Back to top Go down

Post  M3rk3d|Jordan Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:29 pm

Nice application i give a cheers for you being co-owner Everyone take a look at my application for mod please?

-M 3 r k 3 d

M3rk3d|Jordan

Back to top Go down

Sarabella, the CO-OWNER APP Empty I vote for sarabella

Post  brawler Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:43 pm

How come i'm not in any of those pics? Oh and i vote for sara as well..... vote for me to-----Brawler

brawler

Back to top Go down

Sarabella, the CO-OWNER APP Empty who can say no to this?

Post  i am brooke Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:51 pm

if someone cares so much about this to take all this time just to get a rank that bad, it must be truely worth it to sarabella. I have not had any crap with her, she helps a lot, nice, gets to you on a respectable manner, not make you wait 40 hours. and all rounded good character. 5/5 Good luck sara.

im in the picture (: - brooke
i am brooke
i am brooke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next