Slim-rs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stickmans Mod application

5 posters

Go down

Stickmans Mod application Empty Stickmans Mod application

Post  stickman Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:46 pm

Basic Info-My irl name is TC(very original),my in-game name is Stickman,I am level 119(stupid prayer),I am not a donator because my parent are cheap noobs Smile

Admin or Mod?-Moderator,I deserve this because I am very helpful to all. I answer every question i possibly can. I have plenty of experience which I will talk about in the next entree.I can get so many of my friends to play. etc..... I promise I will make a great addition to slim-rs's staff and community.

Experience With Staff-I have been Co-owner on 3 servers,Administrator on 6, and Moderator on 4.......I know alot of codes in my head as of this experiences and I know plenty of good list to use.

How Long Have You Played?-About a month not maybe a little more, but I know this game inside and out already and it is a great game,great pking,great economy,I love it,and I would love to help out with it by being a Moderator.

Do You Like SlimRs, And What Do You Like About It?-I dont like it......I love it,its purely amazing,it has so many great shops and good pking weapons.Its not hard to make money,It truly is a great game and I would love to be a help in this great game.

Forum or In Game?-In game, either is great but i play the game alot more than I am active on the forums.But if I am mod in game I will have so much to say on forums. But as of now In game is what I'm applying for.

Extra Information- I am a huge help once again. I will advertise and strive to make this server a more popular known server than it is. This server is an underdog...I know it, it is better than 2speced,Crisis x, etc... And I,Stickman, will make a fine addition to the staff here on Slim rs.
I would like to thank you for reading my Moderator application.

Last edited by stickman on Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : been a while since i made this so its not 2 weeks anymore about a month)

stickman

Back to top Go down

Stickmans Mod application Empty Re: Stickmans Mod application

Post  Karli Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:48 pm

It would be a help to be playing for atleast a month, but I've seen you, and you're a great help to the server. my vote is for you. Smile

~~Karli

Karli

Back to top Go down

Stickmans Mod application Empty nice

Post  admin_lollypop2 Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:49 pm

Keep up this great work and you will get this and my vote will go to u so making it 1 yes and 0 no's for right now good luck on getting mod:)

-admin lollypop2- Cool
admin_lollypop2
admin_lollypop2

Back to top Go down

Stickmans Mod application Empty owner elemental

Post  owner elementalwar Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:00 pm

Great application but probably gonna have to play for atleast a month before mod and help admins and mods if they need it havent seen much of you but gl on mod

~@~@~@~@~ love elementalwar ~@~@~@~@~

owner elementalwar

Back to top Go down

Stickmans Mod application Empty Thanks

Post  stickman Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:03 pm

Thanks for the comments and suggestions so far. When i get a few more comments I'll start a support list make sure in your comment you tell if you wanna be listed in it Smile
Thanks,
Sincerely, TC

stickman

Back to top Go down

Post  Player Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:47 pm

Nice App.
But i've not really seen you in-game yet Razz
Maybe like walking besides you but i didnt saw anything, etc.

~Player 2~

Player

Back to top Go down

Stickmans Mod application Empty thanks for feedback so far

Post  stickman Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:04 pm

title says it all xD

Last edited by stickman on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

stickman

Back to top Go down

Post  stickman Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:24 pm

bump Smile no one post if your app goes way to bottom