Slim-rs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUIDELINES FOR MOD/ADMIN APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A MUST READ :)

5 posters

Go down

GUIDELINES FOR MOD/ADMIN APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A MUST READ :) Empty GUIDELINES FOR MOD/ADMIN APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A MUST READ :)

Post  sarax Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:20 pm

Before posting your application for moderator or admin, please read these simple guidelines and follow them if you can't do it any other way. Otherwise, do not post an app with little to no info, as it will most likely be frowned upon or ignored.

These guidelines are not for co-owner applications.

basic info.(your name, in game name, ingame level, donator status.. Things like that.

Admin or mod? (You need moderator before becoming an admin)(include why you want the position, what you'd do with it, why you deserve it.)

Experience with staff.

How long have you played?

Do you like slim-rs, and what do you like about it?

Forum or in game?

extra information, anything else you want to add.

And be sure to be nice!! Smile

edit- PLEASEDONOTMAKEANAPPLICATIONUSINGTHISTOPICSIVOUSPLAIITTTTTSmile)

Last edited by sarax on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
sarax
sarax

Back to top Go down

GUIDELINES FOR MOD/ADMIN APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A MUST READ :) Empty maby

Post  Foxdemon/Bandos Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:01 pm

maby you should lock this post and sticky it at the top. What a Face
Foxdemon/Bandos
Foxdemon/Bandos

http://www.deathscapeunited.tk/

Back to top Go down

GUIDELINES FOR MOD/ADMIN APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A MUST READ :) Empty Re: GUIDELINES FOR MOD/ADMIN APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A MUST READ :)

Post  sarax Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:04 pm

I can't just yet.
sarax
sarax

Back to top Go down

GUIDELINES FOR MOD/ADMIN APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A MUST READ :) Empty my mod app

Post  momo1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:43 pm

so sara i made my app like 2 weeks ago do i have to chnge it?

momo1

Back to top Go down

GUIDELINES FOR MOD/ADMIN APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A MUST READ :) Empty Re: GUIDELINES FOR MOD/ADMIN APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A MUST READ :)

Post  sarax Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:56 pm

Not if you used admins guidelines.
sarax
sarax

Back to top Go down

GUIDELINES FOR MOD/ADMIN APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A MUST READ :) Empty k

Post  momo1 Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:01 pm

kai u have already seen my app b4

momo1

Back to top Go down

GUIDELINES FOR MOD/ADMIN APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A MUST READ :) Empty rockpkz mod app

Post  rockpkz Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:32 pm

Hello my name is Paul Gracie, my in game name is rockpkz.I am a level 124 in game.
I would love to be a mod.I would like this position so i can have more experence at having some responsibility at the client,If i get to be a mod i will help people that need help i will give people stuff that they need just so that they can maby get the responsibility that i had,I think i deserve this responsibility because i already help people and give people things i gave out about 2bill worth of item's and 1.5bill worth of cash just so they can play more happy.
I have never been staff on a server befor i want to be staff on this server because i find that this server is the best one.
I have played this game for about a week and already know alot of stuff about it.
I love slim-rs the things i like about it are the items the training areas and of course the staff.
i like the forms and the game.
some other things i would like to add are that if you ever find me playing this game i would probly be giving out some free stuff like santa hat's and pary hat's stuff like that.
So please pick me for a mod thanks Smile

rockpkz

Back to top Go down

Post  skiller azn Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:37 pm

hmm...rockpkz.

Think again about givin out free p hats/santas

(cough) duped (cough)

So just watch out

~ Asian

skiller azn

Back to top Go down

GUIDELINES FOR MOD/ADMIN APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A MUST READ :) Empty .-. wrong place

Post  momo1 Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:47 pm

rockpkz wrote:Hello my name is Paul Gracie, my in game name is rockpkz.I am a level 124 in game.
I would love to be a mod.I would like this position so i can have more experence at having some responsibility at the client,If i get to be a mod i will help people that need help i will give people stuff that they need just so that they can maby get the responsibility that i had,I think i deserve this responsibility because i already help people and give people things i gave out about 2bill worth of item's and 1.5bill worth of cash just so they can play more happy.
I have never been staff on a server befor i want to be staff on this server because i find that this server is the best one.
I have played this game for about a week and already know alot of stuff about it.
I love slim-rs the things i like about it are the items the training areas and of course the staff.
i like the forms and the game.
some other things i would like to add are that if you ever find me playing this game i would probly be giving out some free stuff like santa hat's and pary hat's stuff like that.
So please pick me for a mod thanks Smile

Make an app for yourself.
Follow these guidelines:

basic info.(your name, in game name, ingame level, donator status.. Things like that.

Admin or mod? (You need moderator before becoming an admin)(include why you want the position, what you'd do with it, why you deserve it.)

Experience with staff.

How long have you played?

Do you like slim-rs, and what do you like about it?

Forum or in game?

extra information, anything else you want to add.

momo1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down