Slim-rs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Aaron's Mod Application

3 posters

Go down

Mod Aaron's Mod Application Empty Mod Aaron's Mod Application

Post  Rares_4_Sale Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:55 pm

Before i start i would like to state,I AM mod Aaron. I can even prove it... I made this rares_4_sale before my mod aaron account and made the forums acc with it and can't make a new one cuz me e-mail. okay, here we go...

Experience-I have two co's 3 mods and 2 admins on other servers.

How long have you played?-For Mod Aaron about 1-2 months. I have had many other accounts for the past long while. My other account, 3hits u gone, was on the veery old runescape which was like...I dont know 4-6 months ago? So yes, I have been playing for a long time.

In game level?My lvl is 125 because i am not a donator, 99pray attk def and str, In fact, I did not use ::pure.

Do you like slim-rs? Man I love it! Out of all of the servers i've played...this is the beast and best one ever.

Forum or in game?In game,because i like to play not talk about it, I may jump in from time to time but im most likely not to.

Admin or mod?Mod because of my user... "Mod Aaron" notice the... mod. But if you would qualify me good and put me as admin,i would be greatly appreciated.

Anything else you would like to add? Many people want me to be mod, if everyone in server is on and you said "if you want mod aaron to be staff,say "I"! you would get ALOOOT of results.

Sincerely-Mod aaron or...Rares_4_sale
Rares_4_Sale
Rares_4_Sale

Back to top Go down

Mod Aaron's Mod Application Empty Exp

Post  Omg Shane om Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:20 pm

Uh obviously u have no exp as a mod you asked in game if u could "Reset npc as a mod" and that you basicly cant do on any other server as a mod so a little lie but good app bro Very Happy

Omg Shane om

Back to top Go down

Mod Aaron's Mod Application Empty yea i make u mod

Post  Admin Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:16 pm

yea u can use ::npcreset on any server at mod its defalut when i see u in game i make u mod

Admin
Admin

http://slim-rs.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Mod Aaron's Mod Application Empty Re: Mod Aaron's Mod Application

Post  Omg Shane om Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:50 pm

Admin wrote:yea u can use ::npcreset on any server at mod its defalut when i see u in game i make u mod
Oh well some admin said you couldnt then i found that out so thanks admin for correcting cause on other server we couldnt and read my app and email

Omg Shane om

Back to top Go down

Mod Aaron's Mod Application Empty Re: Mod Aaron's Mod Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down