Slim-rs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone xx pkpure xx here "if u miss me"

+4
fantom
94 _kg
lionstar13
xx pkpure xx
8 posters

Go down

Hey everyone xx pkpure xx here "if u miss me" Empty Hey everyone xx pkpure xx here "if u miss me"

Post  xx pkpure xx Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:58 pm

Hey u guys its xx pkpure xx the owner and coder of this server well idk if its still online i quite its been about a whole year to whoever that misses me post a rply on this thx

xx pkpure xx

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone xx pkpure xx here "if u miss me" Empty Re: Hey everyone xx pkpure xx here "if u miss me"

Post  lionstar13 Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:04 am

me lol i sent u a message on msn though but i use yahoo so idk if ull get
lionstar13
lionstar13

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone xx pkpure xx here "if u miss me" Empty Re: Hey everyone xx pkpure xx here "if u miss me"

Post  94 _kg Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:14 pm

no one misses you, you nub abuser. You arent the real owner and never were. slim doesnt even know you so stop acting like your a somebody because your no one. just leave and dont come back.

94 _kg

Back to top Go down

Post  fantom Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:07 pm

94 _kg wrote:no one misses you, you nub abuser. You arent the real owner and never were. slim doesnt even know you so stop acting like your a somebody because your no one. just leave and dont come back.
tsk tsk >.< i miss you pkpure
fantom
fantom

Back to top Go down

Post  momo1 Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:50 pm

hey ppl

momo1

Back to top Go down

Post  RuneScape Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:25 pm

I was wanting to actually meet you when you were co... But idk, heard good and bad about you.
RuneScape
RuneScape

http://RuneImpact.com

Back to top Go down

Post  owner slim Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:42 am

xx pkpure xx wrote:Hey u guys its xx pkpure xx the owner and coder of this server well idk if its still online i quite its been about a whole year to whoever that misses me post a rply on this thx
hi, this is owner slim back, old admin and was going for co, untill the fail "i the fail" dmeoted me for no reason.
i dont play anymore, just thought id check out how things were goin, and hi xx pkpure xx.

owner slim

Back to top Go down

Post  owner slim Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:43 am

94 _kg wrote:no one misses you, you nub abuser. You arent the real owner and never were. slim doesnt even know you so stop acting like your a somebody because your no one. just leave and dont come back.
u idiot, slim even said to me whenn i was admin that he knows xx pkpure xx, get ur facts right MR.DUPER, don wrory i remember u used to dupe.

owner slim

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone xx pkpure xx here "if u miss me" Empty wow...

Post  v1nch3nz0 Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:41 pm

xx pkpure xx, i remember you, you threatened to hack the server because i tied to calm you down lol.
v1nch3nz0
v1nch3nz0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down