Slim-rs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sandman for admin

5 posters

Go down

sandman for admin Empty sandman for admin

Post  chopperman Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Hey everyone I'm sandman. which everyone should know me from 3 months ago. I was one of the best players in the game that always helped the staff catch dupers and glitchers. now i know i haven't played in 3 months that cause me pc took a crap on me and i wasn't able to play and help out. but the reason why i think i should be admin is cause i'm very active and like to keep the server clean and not trashy by having spamming trying to null our server. I also try to help ever new comer that joins our wonderful server. i am a all around good person to get along with and i can also be a big ass whole when it comes to people doing stuff that should be done and i do give a few warnings but after that they suffer the consequence which leads to jail muted ipmuted or ipbanned. depending on what they do. and also if no one believes me ask sarabella, elementalwar, and furious they will tell you how good i am and how much i do to help out the server.

Also if i have to wait and re-earn my chance to get admin i will do my best to get all the way back to the top. Thank You. Sandman\\ and another thing don't leave stupid comments or remarks. i think its rude and ignorant. t.y.

chopperman

Back to top Go down

sandman for admin Empty Re: sandman for admin

Post  fantom Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:14 pm

first uve played since 2 months ago, not quite 3 but yea. btw when u said "ask sarabella, elementalwar, and furious" it made me lol. first elementalwar quit, yea i know it sux and so did furious a long time ago and sara hardly plays anymore. u should probably ask for mod first and i agree with u, we need some dedicated members for staff that actually played months ago. so i like that youve played for a long time and its understandable that ur comp broke :\ but anyways u got my vote for mod anyways, but u probably should play longer to make up the time u were gone for admin, but good luck Very Happy Very Happy
fantom
fantom

Back to top Go down

Post  last arro Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:21 pm

you know me you good player and very helpfull so you got my vote for maby admin but maby not so keep up the good work bye Very Happy

Last edited by last arro on Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : admins suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

last arro

Back to top Go down

sandman for admin Empty U got it

Post  momo1 Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:52 pm

u no u got my vote bro

momo1

Back to top Go down

Post  RuneScape Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:10 pm

Sandman for mod

( I still support you either way )

Check out the New Website!