Slim-rs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soest For mod

4 posters

Go down

Soest For mod Empty Soest For mod

Post  soest Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:40 pm

basic info.Im Glenn And Im 15 years Old.
My Ingame Level is 119.
And my name is Soest ingame.
And In Rl I Like To Play Soccer,Basketbal

Admin or mod? I wanna be mod because im a Friendly and Helpfull person that wants to make slim-rs a better game without any dupers and cheaters.

Experience with staff.I have been 1 years admin on ownpkscape and 9 months mod on Falconpking.

How long have you played? Im Playing Like 2-3 years Private server. And playing like a week on slim

Do you like slim-rs, and what do you like about it? I Like it because there is good pking and nice shops.

Forum or in game? In Game

extra information, anything else you want to add. That was all Razz I Hope u vote for me Smile
Greetz,
Glenn

Last edited by soest on Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

soest

Back to top Go down

Soest For mod Empty /RuneScape/

Post  RuneScape Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:27 am

*cough* More experience in SlimRS*cough* But I think you'd make an alright mod. You definitely have a lot of rare rares. =P I at least wish you luck.

(I wish everyone luck) (Lol @ me)
RuneScape
RuneScape

http://RuneImpact.com

Back to top Go down

Soest For mod Empty Re: Soest For mod

Post  tRGaming Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:32 am

I think you would make a average Moderator skill if you have Moderated on previous servers.

I laughed hysterically at this, you actually play Slim-RS in Real Life? Lol. That means you have all the 317 items inside your house? Mmk, nao thet iz juzzt bs.

tRGaming

Back to top Go down

Soest For mod Empty Yea

Post  momo1 Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:27 pm

You probably wanna wait some more time b4 u apply for that way everyone would get to know you better i waited at least a month b4 applying

momo1

Back to top Go down

Soest For mod Empty Re: Soest For mod

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum