Slim-rs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

applying for moderator

Go down

applying for moderator Empty applying for moderator

Post  im insane Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:42 pm

hello my fello slim-rs players,

(personal information:my name;patrick,
i live;in australia;
i just turned 15 on the 16th of dec:):
i ride my motorbikes around for fun when im bored;
i love to play this an own people for fun but give theyre stuff back unless its like im low on gloves ill take the gloves..

if i do become moderator can i please be hidden so those people will glitch when im there but they wont know i am moderator.. then i can snap them:).

i think i desrve moderator cause:
i help out an tell every1 what they need to know like:places:items and other stuff ive been very helpful you can ask around about me, if some1 ask's for items i will try an help out an if i have doubles i give to them...

what will i do with staff powers:
i will kick glitcher's.
i will mute people who abuse an cuss.
i will jail people if they do something more then once (ex:they glitched with dbow when the other guy was in the safe zone an they did it more then once id jail them):
or i will jail a duper an ask for his password (if im allowed too?)and search theyre account and if they have duped items i will remove those's items an ban them.

i will not ban you if u are on my hated list.

(i have been playing for about a month or 3 weeks).
(i have lost all my friends to come play this server cause its better then lostpkz an others).

hopful i get this postion cause i always play and just walk around so i will be basicly looking after the server when you co owners an admins are sleeping:).

thank-you for wasting your time an reading this...

:does he really desirve this?:

:yes:
:or:
No

you choose, thank's again, im-insane.

im insane

http://forthepures.tk

Back to top Go down

applying for moderator Empty Re: applying for moderator

Post  im insane Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:45 pm

oh sorry 1 more thing: i am not donator, i wanted to donate but i just bought a 2,350dollar motorbike.Smile its a 125cc thumpstar pitpro:D.

- im-insane -

im insane

http://forthepures.tk

Back to top Go down