Slim-rs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i want to be a mod.

3 posters

Go down

i want to be a mod. Empty i want to be a mod.

Post  000void000 Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:51 pm

ive played runescape for a long time trying to be a mod helpin people but no to hard.so i start playing private servers and this... i have to admit is the best one yet.so i always help people.if i see some one with like 2k phats or somthing i confinscate it.(i already have confinscated 168k green phats from this guy and i asked lionstar13 what to do wit em he said dispose of them so i droped them very far away.ive also confinscated santa armor.i like answering peoples questions and helping them get stuff.i also like to help people with quest or help them with fighting monster or stuff like that.(p.s i also like the mod armors they can were lol)

by:000void000

000void000

Back to top Go down

i want to be a mod. Empty lol for got somthing

Post  000void000 Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:42 pm

I ALSO DO NOT MESS AROUND WITH DUPER I SAY ATOMATIC JAIL FOR 2 WEEKS OR IF ITS ALOT OF STUFF THEY WERE DUPING I JAIL THEM FOR EVER OR JUST BAN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(trust me dont dupe)

000void000

Back to top Go down

i want to be a mod. Empty woops lol wow forgot the s lolz

Post  000void000 Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:43 pm

I ALSO DO NOT MESS AROUND WITH DUPERS I SAY ATOMATIC JAIL FOR 2 WEEKS OR IF ITS ALOT OF STUFF THEY WERE DUPING I JAIL THEM FOR EVER OR JUST BAN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(trust me dont dupe)

000void000

Back to top Go down

i want to be a mod. Empty Re: i want to be a mod.

Post  sarax Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:02 pm

Since you constantly decided to beg me and spam for me to post on your topic.. Here is my criticism for it.

One- You probably just joined
Two- You didn't follow any guidelines
Three- It sounds like you have little-to-no experience as a staff member
Four- You double posted.. Probably on accident, but they took place different minutes.. Plus you could have just edited your original post.
Five- Your ways against dupers are very strange... If they knowingly have dupes, they will get an erased bank. A jail will do nothing.
Six- You spam a lot. (be patient.. It takes more than a day to hear everything you wanted on your topic)
Seven- You have no right takeing other peoples things, as you are the same "rank" so to speak, as they are. It's great that you want to help so much, But that's what we're here for. You can help us by letting us help you. Razz

P.S. I have no intention on hurting you in any way. This is just helpful criticism. Good luck.

Last edited by sarax on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : #7 & P.S.)
sarax
sarax

Back to top Go down

i want to be a mod. Empty Dude she just beasted up.

Post  momo1 Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:45 pm

You need much more information.
FOllow these guidelines:

basic info.(your name, in game name, ingame level, donator status.. Things like that.

Admin or mod? (You need moderator before becoming an admin)(include why you want the position, what you'd do with it, why you deserve it.)

Experience with staff.

How long have you played?

Do you like slim-rs, and what do you like about it?

Forum or in game?

extra information, anything else you want to add.

Make ur app with this and your fine.

momo1

Back to top Go down

i want to be a mod. Empty Re: i want to be a mod.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum