Slim-rs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anthiss for staff position:)

+2
Emnesty
anthiss
6 posters

Go down

anthiss for staff position:) Empty anthiss for staff position:)

Post  anthiss Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:16 am

okay hello.
Information about me.- my ign is anthiss and my irl name is Austin. i am 16 years old i am currently a newcomer to this server as of november 26, 08. i love this server very much and play it all day. i have played many servers but this is the best iv played. things i love to do are play video games such as this amazing server and play guitar. i am a very laid back person i dont get mad easiley i can be very helpfull and i am very truthfull.Smile

Reason i deserve staff position.- well truthfully i dont deserve anymore then half these other people applying for staff but i would love this postion. i love to help people out and answer questions. i also play very often so if i am picked for staff we can have staff on for longer hours to take care of things. I am willing to do whatever is needed. i have some expierence from other private servers which i left for this server after i found this one. i have been playing for 3 days and have got over 5 friends 2 start playing this server. and alot of people in this server should know me by now. i always try to answer every question thats thrown at me as best i can. i have been playing private servers for months and i plan to stay on this server for a very long time. i have helped a few newcomers in these 3 days get started. i think i would be a great choice. and i have what is needed.

You might be thinking (oh he just started so he must not know much about server) but your wrong i do know alot about it. i also will not allow duping i already in game help staff out get rid of alot of dupes with my time.

well that really about all i have to say so thank you for your time:)
i would love to help and have a staff position to take care of whatever is needed.
i will not let you down.
The best of luck to everyone applying. you all deserve staff postion just as much as me.
Thank you:)
(ps i did this application at 3:15am) haha

Last edited by anthiss on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
anthiss
anthiss

Back to top Go down

anthiss for staff position:) Empty hi.

Post  Emnesty Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:44 am

ill say yuo should be mod cuz u help much people today yuo helpmed me much thanks.Anthis for MOD!

Emnesty

Back to top Go down

anthiss for staff position:) Empty anthiss for mod/admin

Post  last angel Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:40 pm

whoo! anthiss for admin/mod!! he has helped me out several times and has stoped so many dupers!! he helps all newcomers and gives them stuff to help them start off. he is a great person and player. he does not like glithchers or dupers at all. we do not put up with these people and want them dealed with. thnks for all the help and fun. anthiss for mod/admin!

last angel

Back to top Go down

anthiss for staff position:) Empty Re: anthiss for staff position:)

Post  sarax Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:53 pm

updated.
|
v

Last edited by sarax on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new message.)
sarax
sarax

Back to top Go down

anthiss for staff position:) Empty omg def anth!!!

Post  true pkera Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:32 am

u def deserve this..haha we did an awesome dupe break yesterday..but yes u do deserve a mod position!!! gl

true pkera

Back to top Go down

Post  sarax Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:02 am

Your application is great and all...But there's a problem.
You're fantastic for staff and you're a fun, nice person..
You're the only one to offer your assistance to me constantly when I need it. You've helped me many many times and that's not common. I truely appreciate that. Out of all the "players" I think you deserve it the most, in my opinion.
BUT...
I was about to give you my vote.. Until I read all the details in your app.
You must have played at least a month.

But if it makes you feel any better... My votes are the rarest, here. Wink Besides the people who don't vote at all, lol.
sarax
sarax

Back to top Go down

anthiss for staff position:) Empty Oh really?..

Post  anthiss Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:43 pm

Sorry I was unaware. Thank anyways sara. I didn't know it had to be atleast a month because when I first found this server it say staff needed bad. Well it's been over a week now maybe I'll try again in a month. By the way I hope your account gets fixed I miss you playing in the server. Anyways thank you for your post.
anthiss
anthiss

Back to top Go down

Post  sarax Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:04 pm

I hope so too. Don't worry. You're first on my list to get it. Good luck in the future.. And uhh.. It's said that forever. No one has changed it. Sorry.
sarax
sarax

Back to top Go down

anthiss for staff position:) Empty thanks for supporting everyone

Post  anthiss Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:51 pm

i just recently got admin position thanks for all that supported me i will not let you down.
and i <3 you sarabella and miss ya you where great and helped me.
anthiss
anthiss

Back to top Go down

anthiss for staff position:) Empty D:!!

Post  momo1 Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:03 am

D:!!! wheres my <3 man D: wheres my name D:!? G'luck u got my vote
anthiss for staff position:) Broken11

momo1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down