Slim-rs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kylee for mod

4 posters

Go down

kylee for mod Empty kylee for mod

Post  kylee32k Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:22 pm

i am sorry for spamming the topic center but um id like to apply for the position of mod. my name is kyle. I am very helpful in server i am level 125. i have a total level of 1731. (current of the date of 11-28-09. i play server every day i am very active in server. I started playing on the server the day it came out. i want to become a mod to help the admins and to take the stress off them. if i become mod i would be on all the time and i could take a lot of the stress away form admins. i want to help the players, i try to help people but they wont let me. I am mostly liked by all players. i would like to make the server a better place i know a lot about server i am experienced. i think i would be a good mod. thnx for ur time.

sincerely,
kylee.
(in game name btw)

Last edited by kylee32k on Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i guess i should be mod heres my newest app)

kylee32k

Back to top Go down

kylee for mod Empty kylee definatley for mod

Post  kylee32k Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:31 pm

you rock due u totally deserve mod =]

kylee32k

Back to top Go down

kylee for mod Empty Re: kylee for mod

Post  lionstar13 Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:55 pm

yes i think you would be great to have as a mod because you are always helping me catch dupers/hackers tyvm btw save me a lot of time :p i say yes every1 else say yes or "else" lol! lol!
lionstar13
lionstar13

Back to top Go down

kylee for mod Empty reply for lion

Post  kylee32k Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:27 am

thnx lion for the awesome reply, lion you rock and i think you would make a great co-owner. good luck and i hope you get it. thnx again for taking time to look at my post.

sincerely,
kylee.

kylee32k

Back to top Go down

kylee for mod Empty i really hope i get mod

Post  kylee32k Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:46 pm

im not asking for much ill make a great mod Im dedicated to server i hav experience and umm i hope you chose me. merry Christmas santa santa santa

kylee32k

Back to top Go down

kylee for mod Empty reply for kylee

Post  kylee32k Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:36 am

guys im tired of leavign replys for my self some one leave a reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ploxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

kylee32k

Back to top Go down

Post  owner slim Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:38 pm

kylee32k wrote:im not asking for much ill make a great mod Im dedicated to server i hav experience and umm i hope you chose me. merry Christmas santa santa santa
you to.. if you haven't alredy got.. kylee32k for mod or even admin! this guy is so cool! afro afro afro merry christmas all! santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa Very Happy

owner slim

Back to top Go down

Post  94 _kg Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:38 pm

cool iv never seen you before but nice to meet you i guess? lol!

and my total lvl is 2003 king

94 _kg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down