Slim-rs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I The Fail for Co-?

+2
Player
i the fail
6 posters

Go down

I The Fail for Co-? Empty I The Fail for Co-?

Post  i the fail Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:09 pm

hmm now, heres the situation, i want co-owner, but i have only just recieved admin, thus giving us a dilemma, but the thing is, ok there's so many others that help e.g. elemental and sarabella but the thing is with admin yes you have alot of power but, you have to have a pure account to actually make sure that people trade crap over to you when you ask them to hand over dupes, and i am probably "one" of "few" who actually spends "most" of there time playing slim-rs not actually playing but helping the community, and i would like to further this experience with co-owner.
__________________________________________________________________________ Now whether you think i may or may not deserve it is one thing, but whether im capable is another and i certainly am, i have had many roles on other servers before that involed full time owner and Co-owner and i have coped very well unfortunatly some servers as we all no don't last forever, but overall i am certainly a worth candidate for the role.
i would like for all posts to not Rip-into me about how you may not feel i am worthy instead if you have anything bad to say, i would prefer it to be helpful e.g if you do this you could be better etc etc ...

i the fail

Back to top Go down

I The Fail for Co-? Empty Re: I The Fail for Co-?

Post  Player Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:12 pm

Nice "App".
You deserve it, your very active, helpfull, etc...
My vote for you!

~Player 2~

Player

Back to top Go down

Post  lionstar13 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:20 pm

i the fail wrote:hmm now, heres the situation, i want co-owner, but i have only just recieved admin, thus giving us a dilemma, but the thing is, ok there's so many others that help e.g. elemental and sarabella but the thing is with admin yes you have alot of power but, you have to have a pure account to actually make sure that people trade crap over to you when you ask them to hand over dupes, and i am probably "one" of "few" who actually spends "most" of there time playing slim-rs not actually playing but helping the community, and i would like to further this experience with co-owner.
__________________________________________________________________________ Now whether you think i may or may not deserve it is one thing, but whether im capable is another and i certainly am, i have had many roles on other servers before that involed full time owner and Co-owner and i have coped very well unfortunatly some servers as we all no don't last forever, but overall i am certainly a worth candidate for the role.
i would like for all posts to not Rip-into me about how you may not feel i am worthy instead if you have anything bad to say, i would prefer it to be helpful e.g if you do this you could be better etc etc ...

umm i help too y i not in there? lol i think ude be good co cuz ur active and helpful. vote for me too plz What a Face
lionstar13
lionstar13

Back to top Go down

Post  omgnoo1 Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:55 am

if u dont get co owner i would be anoid u deserve it u help people all the time eiven anoiying people and u should get it
omgnoo1
omgnoo1

Back to top Go down

Post  owner slim Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:36 pm

GRATZ ON CO! BTW ALL VOTE FOR ME, I THE FAIL DEMOTED ME ON MISTAKE.. BUT DONT WORRY HES STIL OWNAGE AND GONA TRY GET IT BACK! I WANT IT BACK FAIL SOON Very Happy CONTACT SLIM SOMEHOW!

owner slim

Back to top Go down

Post  sarax Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:04 pm

owner slim wrote:WTF i the fail you fail. i thought we were mates, youre just a dumbass cunt. go fuck your self 2 minute rsacc donating cunt. dont worry, ill null ur asses off if u dont get me back to admin and unip me... i have ipchanger, i dont want to use it.... and also, he says "you made your own cheatclient i have proof"... yes i did. not for this, for ppl who spam slim-rs. now i am going to use it on i the fail, as i can demote/premote anyone. i can even demote slim to normal player if i wanted to, but slim is cool. unlike i the fail, he just says "slims command"... my arse.

Nice try, owner slim.
sarax
sarax

Back to top Go down

Post  owner slim Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:52 am

sarax wrote:
owner slim wrote:WTF i the fail you fail. i thought we were mates, youre just a dumbass cunt. go fuck your self 2 minute rsacc donating cunt. dont worry, ill null ur asses off if u dont get me back to admin and unip me... i have ipchanger, i dont want to use it.... and also, he says "you made your own cheatclient i have proof"... yes i did. not for this, for ppl who spam slim-rs. now i am going to use it on i the fail, as i can demote/premote anyone. i can even demote slim to normal player if i wanted to, but slim is cool. unlike i the fail, he just says "slims command"... my arse.
i got pissed off with him... when he demoted me for a fake report on cheat client using.. then he found out it was just pnpc 1666 so he sorted me out... if you got demoted for no reason ud get pissed off..
i the fail is cool... also he said it was u who asked for me to be demoted.. no suprise there..
Nice try, owner slim.

owner slim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down